The Web Content Publishing Circle is looking for help with publishing content to our Wordpress website.
Publishing web content (for instance, blog posts, articles, events, pages, products, special event pages, etc.)
Experience is a plus, but willingness to learn and comfort with computer use is required.
- Publishing ‘events’ on the website, including ticket creation and other registration (including Groundhogg/Funnel based registration)
- Publishing Wordpress ‘post’ submissions (including case studies, videos, etc)
- Publishing, improving and writing content on SoFA “pages” and other Wordpress content (like Team Members and other Custom Post Types including products, events and tickets).
- Supporting SoFA Circles in developing quality content for their pages.
- Receiving content improvement inquiries, suggestions and requests. (Not bugs and design improvements, which would be forwarded to the website circle via support@ if received).
- MyWorks QB Mappings for products (including event tickets)
- Particularly looking for web content publishers who are comfortable working in non-english languages as well. If you would like to help your language community to publish content in SoFA’a webpage, this is the circle for you! We can teach you the basics and all the tools to publish events, blog posts, pages and more.
- Must have reasonable internet and a suitable computer. Can work anywhere.
- HTML and CSS, Wordpress experience.
Workload & expectations:
- Between 5-20 hours a week+ available, training available.
- starting at $15/hr USD
- the initial on the job training phase will last at least 6 months and include close, regular collaboration and oversight on all projects, including regular meetings to walk through new processes.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Being employed by Sociocracy for All currently require being a “Working Member” and a basic understanding of Sociocracy. Read more here.