About the Who Decides Who Decides category

This is the place where you can ask your questions, and leave your feedback about the book Who Decides Who Decides.
Please also remember that there is a resource page with demo videos, and printable templates.

The title of Who Decides Who Decides is intriguing and on that cutting edge of interpersonal innovation that I appreciate and look to from Sociocracy for All. The integrated systems of feedback and agreements, along with setting context and expectation are crucial elements for being together in ways that feel meaningful, easeful, generative, and effective. I have been recommending this book in small and large group settings!
~ Karen Willard Ribeiro

1 Like

Aww thank you, @karenr ! :green_heart:

Hello
I’ve only started to read the book but have proposed to a semi-formal group of employees to give a test to Sociocracy to organize ourselves, and they accepted.

That being said, on page Who Decides Who Decides? (I’m forbidden to post links) the link button to the Resources pages doesn’t work (I used Google to find the page).

And on the resources page itself, I expected to have 1 template for each startup meeting, but I see that the document has all of them, which is fine in the end (maybe adapt the text?). I was expecting to be able to download a better resolution version of the images (notes for the facilitator), but either this is not the case, or it’s another link problem?

Nevertheless, those are very good materials, thanks again! (And thanks as well for the other books on Sociocracy as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: )