AZ Sociocracy Journey - an easy and joyful journey through sociocracy

AZ Sociocracy Journey

an easy and joyful journey through sociocracy

AZ Sociocracy Journey

an easy and joyful journey through sociocracy

Sociocracy fosters continuous learning and practicing, so I invite interested people to join the “AZ Sociocracy Journey” to explore, discover, learn, remember or share sociocracy as it works in real life circumstances.

This journey will last for 10 weeks, 100 min. weekly sessions, each Monday from 14:00 UTC to 15:45 UTC, starting on October 30, 2023.

This training is free of charge for those who register before October 25, 2023.

To register, just send an email to adrian.zarif@sociocracyforall.org clearly stating your intention, reasons and commitment to attend this training.

We will have plenty of time to learn or remember useful information about how to use sociocracy in communities, organizations, companies, start-ups, co-ops, or in teams (@work).

In case you are interested to find some instant inspiration by reading short and easy to digest messages about sociocracy, you can find my posts here:

The “AZ Sociocracy” newsletter recently exceeded 3000 subscribers, people interested to find more about sociocracy in an easy way.

By subscribing you could become one of us, members of our “AZ Sociocracy” community. You are welcome to join.

Best wishes to all my friends and sociocracy fellows!

1 Like