Doing things at the right time and in the right order

Doing things at the right time and in the right order …

I like the events organized within SoFA. They help me explore, discover, practice and thus acquire new skills.

Yes, I guess that sociocracy can be learned better through practice, combining it with reading, conversations and reflections.

I am grateful that communities of practice (CoPs) were “invented” and that we can use them to progress on the path of our sociocratic development.

I have noticed that when someone is exposed to so much interesting and useful information in a short time, there is a risk of having the feeling of “learning drunkenness” in which, being very excited, someone wants to do as many things as possible in as little time as possible.

No, I don’t think it’s a disease or something bad, but it’s possible that this will lead to a blockage and even exhaustion, endangering the very achievement of the desired results.

I learned a long time ago that in life things should be done in the right order and at the right time, but sometimes we forget to use the very things we already know.

I am grateful for the guidance received from several people in SoFA interested in my sociocratic development and I thank them for their patience.

I know from my own experience that sometimes it is difficult to deal with an avalanche of ideas, whether they come from inside or outside.

A diary always helps us to write down ideas when they come (because “Inspiration is perishable!”), to remember them when we want and to implement them when we can and when we have with whom to do it.

Sociocracy is wonderful.

Yuhuu! :partying_face:

1 Like