Examples of circle structures for intentional communities

Please share the image of your community’s organizational structure here. Bonus if you can also share the list of aims and domains.

My community is about to do a re-structuring and it would be really helpful to see the organizational structures of other communities. Thanks!

1 Like

CA: Board
CAG: General Circle
Batiment: Takes care of buildings
Terrian: Takes care of land
Gestion: Takes care of administration & finance
COM: Takes care of External and internal communications
VC: Takes care of Common House & Community life
DC: Takes care of Community (onboarding, Mission&Vision, governance, NVC…)

1 Like

Bonjour Damien! I really appreciate that you shared your org structure diagram here. Merci beaucoup. In your opinion, how well is this structure working for your community?

I’d say its working okay, but there is much room for improvement. Notably there are too many circles under the general circle which makes the GC too big (13 people).
I’d change it so we have maximum 4 subcircles directly under GC (and have these subcircles have their own subcircles. For instance having a subcircle for handling the Common House only).
I’d also add an explicit circle for representing children (its a community of 60 adults, 40 children).

1 Like

I was wondering how it was with such a big GC. And, I can see how a circle representing kids would be a good idea with such a high proportion of kids. What’s the name of your community and where are you located?