Hi there tech-savvy sociocracy enthusiast! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ IT circle is looking for you!
- Respond to support requests from SoFA Members and clients in a timely and helpful manner
- Resolve issues directly or escalate them to the Web and IT Administrators
- Categorize IT Support Requests
- Develop and Maintain Training & User Documentation for SoFA IT Systems for both internal (member) and external (client) use
- Offer one-on-one and group training to SoFA Working members
- Comfortable with computer and web technologies, and quick and willing to learn.
- Able to write clearly and organization information well.
- Comfortable working with language barriers and ESL speakers and using some translation software.
- Comfortable with rudimentary use of a Kanban (from Agile) in Asana as a task management tool.
- 5-15 hr/week - $15 /hr
If this rings a bell in your heart, please contact us at: