Reactions to Adding Single Sign On to the Website

Hi folks, in website development circle, as we’re exploring ways to fix the issues with people having difficulty logging into the website(s) and accessing their account, we’ve been thinking about single sign on(SSO) as potentially being a part of that solution.

Have you ever been to a website where instead of creating an account specific to that website, you were able to use your google account or facebook account? If so, you’ve used single sign on!

How would you feel if the sofa website used single sign on? Are there specific ways that you’d like to be able to sign in-- or options that you don’t think we shouldn’t offer? We’d love to know your reactions. I’m also happy to answer questions folks might have about it.

1 Like

Hi there! I think single sign on would work. Thanks!

1 Like

Cool! Nowadays I always login with SSO – preferring usability over privacy I guess. I would definitely love logging in with Google.
If this would be implemented, I’d make sure that linking a Google/Fb account would be wasily possible also for existing accounts – which I think it’s not always possible.

1 Like