This role lives in Nonprofit and NGO Circle.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
The Community of Practice is not currently in session.
|Circle holding the role:||NGO & Nonprofit Circle|
|Aim & activities||Facilitating and supporting the CoP|
- Scheduling of CoP meetings
- Facilitation of CoP sessions (unless another person is selected)
- Opening round
- Build instant agenda (brainstorm round of topics, propose agenda, get consent)
- Agenda items: facilitation and time management
- Closing round
- Managing the CoP participants
- Communicate with parent circle or Help Desk.
- Communicate with related circles|
|(workflows, policies; decisions they can make alone, etc.)||Sector Circle; CoP Support leader|
|Handoffs to other circles/roles|
|More context?||Has to be a working member of a work circle in SoFA|
|Hours/week or month||Expected around 2h/month but not tracked/paid by hour|
|Pay||$150/year as a stipend if desired|
|Is the pay rate $15? If not, please indicate the rationale. Policy Onboarding workflow Is this a barter? If yes, please indicate whether the barter will translate into paid work.|