SoFA International

How do we want to grow internationally?

I’m excited about a closer connection between international circles and SoFA’s mission circle. @eric.tolson what was that GENNA organizational structure diagram you had mentioned?

I’m curious how SoFA will wind up relating to what are currently international circles as international circles and sofa grow together.

I imagine more operational integration across languages. Perhaps in the future, each circle will have localization focused sub-circles, rather than a sort of embedded sister organization. This is a real organizational structure puzzle!

I imagine we could draw up all sorts of different diagrams!

@lea.shani what do you think?

Hello, @eric.tolson, @cj.oreilly and all those who are interested:

Now there is a special section for SoFA International Environment and you can check and / or contribute here:

https://forums.sociocracyforall.org/c/international/international-general-circle/56

We started to have forum discussion forums for native languages other then English, for example this one:

I guess this is a huge step forward for language equivalence in the SoFA International environment. It seems that the current team of the International General Circle and International Seed Circle pay more attention to language equivalence, language inclusion and non English languages presence in the SoFA Discussion Forum.

I recommend this to posts on the International General circle section of the discussion forum:

and

I trust in the collective’s intelligence of those who want to spread sociocracy in every corner of the society and I guess gathering more feedback and ideas would be useful.

Best wishes.

1 Like