Spreading Sociocracy in a Native Language

I love sociocracy. I’m really excited to spread sociocracy in my native language but to be credible I guess I need to have more teaching authority. I have good feelings about this and I often wonder how waiting could be productive. Here are a few reflections:

1. Deadline:

If I have a strict deadline, waiting may not be the best option. In such cases, it’s important to manage my time effectively and make progress on my journey within the given timeframe.

1. Availability of Information:

If I’m waiting for crucial information or certification that is essential for my work, it may be worth waiting for a while, until I will have all that is necessary to ensure that I can do my work accurately and well-informed.

1. Inspiration and Creativity:

Sometimes waiting for inspiration can be beneficial, as it can allow my creative juices to flow and help me generate fresh ideas. However, it’s important to strike a balance between waiting for inspiration and proactively taking steps to move forward with my work.

1. Productivity:

If waiting leads to unproductive procrastination, it may be more beneficial to use my time wisely and make progress on my work, even if I don’t feel fully inspired or certified.

1. Alternative Tasks:

If I’m waiting for a specific reason, such as feedback from a colleague or approval from a supervisor, I can utilize my time by working on other tasks related to my work, such as conducting research or sustaining other people to meet their needs.

Whether I should wait or not depends on various factors, such as deadlines, availability of information, productivity, inspiration or certification. To decide what to do, I may take into consideration my specific situation and make a decision that aligns with my goals and priorities. Sometimes let other people know or making request could help move on.

My personal aim in SoFA is to become able to spread sociocracy in my native language. I have time to wait. Does sociocracy also have time to wait to be taught in my native language? I am determined to do my part, that is, what depends on me and I honor any help that I’ve already received or I will receive to spread sociocracy in my native language.

Could you share here some real life experiences of spreading sociocracy in your native language?

With gratitude for all my fellows in sociocracy,

Your friend.

p.s. Are you holding the role of the facilitator of a circle in your organization? Would it help you to reflect with others on what it means to be a facilitator in a sociocratic organization? Would you like to practice being a facilitator? This Community Of Practice might be helpful for you:

Community-of-Practice-for-Facilitators-CoP-F

In the Community of Practice for Facilitators (CoP-F) no one teaches anyone, but we all learn from each other by practicing and sharing real life experiences.

We welcome your presence and contribution. It will enrich all of our sociocracy knowledge.

Best wishes to all of you!