Orbital Machines is a Norwegian/German start-up in the field of Space Engineering who develops and manufactures standardized electric propellant pumps for launch vehicles and spacecraft. We work on customer projects ranging from satellite launch vehicles, zero-emission airplanes, to spacecraft for transport between moon and earth orbits. Founded in 2018, we are a team of 12, with the intention to grow to about 30 over the next two years.
We loosely follow Laloux’ ideas of Teal organizations as a guideline for organizational development, focusing on wholeness at work by using Radical Honesty and other methods, and self-organization using Sociocracy.
At the moment, we want to strengthen our management and are looking for two people to hold the roles of CFO and COO.
The CFO should have:
- Experience as CFO in startups, raising financing rounds, working with investors (VCs) and shareholders
- Some technical and engineering background
- Eagerness to work in a Sociocratic organization with a focus on wholeness at work.
The COO should have:
- Experience holding roles in technical and engineering companies and teams
- Eagerness to work in a Sociocratic organization with a focus on wholeness at work
- Extensive experience in organizational development
Please check our website: orbitalmachines_com and contact us on jobs_at_orbitalmachines.no
Note that not all job ads might be listed on our website.
Checking to see if this can be a useful channel, and would appreciate tips for other places to post job ads, or recruiters that span the fields of engineering and sociocracy.