Change-Up Meeting: An Agile Tool

Hope Wilder has begun exploring this topic with us at the 2022 Global Sociocracy Conference.

Change-Up meetings are a powerful way to change how things are working in your group. Taken from Agile Learning Centers and inspired by Sociocracy 3.0 and NVC needs frameworks, this quick sticky-note centered meeting structure helps groups solve problems quickly. In this participatory workshop, we will work through the process at least once, and have time for questions and answers.

We invite you to continue the conversation here. (See their presentation page for additional information about their original presentation.)

Hi! I joined this session and thought it was useful. Is it possible that screenshots / templates used in the session to be shared ? I noticed screen sharing part is not recorded and I forgot how it worked… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@hope.wilder Can you share those?

Here are the slides!

1 Like

@CJ shared above and also updated the presentation page to include a link to the slides. Thanks for tagging me!

@green.ayako This is likely what you’re actually looking for-

Here is the Miro board with one example- you can take a screenshot or duplicate the board and use however you like:

There is also a printable PDF here from “Let’s Decide Together” which has a whole chapter on Change Up with children.