Shared Power & Shared Knowledge

Shared Power & Shared Knowledge

Sharing Knowledge is Sharing Power

In sociocracy we often talk about sharing power and understanding by this sharing decision-making power.

SoFA also use another form of sharing power which I will name it explicitly right here:

Sharing Power by Sharing Knowledge

SoFA shares knowledge through all its courses and training, including SoLT and the Academy. I invite you all to check and join all these training opportunities according to your availability.

There is another way we could use to share real power and this is by practice.

Fortunately, SoFA offers a lot of communities of practice. Do you know about these empowering opportunities?

Each community of practice has its own specificity and members that share real practitioner’s experiences.

I invite you to become more familiar with these communities of practice and I guess you will find one that suits your needs in sociocracy.

I am a member in the Community of Practice for Facilitators (CoP-F) and I invite you to find more and eventually become a member of this community by registering here:

Community of Practice for Facilitators information and registration page..

Community-of-Practice-for-Facilitators-CoP-F

If you want to share some power by sharing knowledge and real life sociocratic experiences, I invite you to do it in our Community of Practice for Facilitators meetings.

Meeting time:

The meeting for this group is on the second Monday of each month for 90 minutes.

There are two different events on the same day:

CoP-F East: at 14:00 UTC
(for zones like Asia, Europe, Africa and eastern North America)

and

CoP-F West: at 18:30 UTC
(for zones like western North America, South America or Asia-Pacific).

We want to offer everybody the opportunity to choose a convenient meeting according to their/her/his time zone.

CoP-F event series page:

Community of Practice for Facilitators (CoP-F) disscusion forum page:

Meeting Facilitation and Decision Making Sheet article:

In the Community of Practice for Facilitators (CoP-F) no one teaches anyone, but we all learn from each other by practicing and sharing real life experiences.

We welcome your presence and contribution. It will enrich all of our sociocracy knowledge.

Best wishes to all of you!

(to be continued)