Integral Politics

Those of you interested in sociocracy in political parties ( there is a quiet section on the forum Sociocracy in political parties, I will cross post there as well ) may find this interesting.

On january 24th the European Integral Poitical Saloon will host its first event.

The European Integral Political Saloon is a format for inviting a transnational conversation about new, more holistic ways of doing politics, and for transforming our existing political systems towards a new paradigm/integral operating system.

Finf out more and sign up here : European Integral Political Saloon - Kick-Off | IFIS

Hope to see you there

1 Like

Roberto, thank you for sharing!

How could we influence the social environment without creating and proposing a viable and sustainable alternative to the current dominant way of doing politics?

I am interested in “new, more holistic ways of doing politics, and for transforming our existing political systems towards a new paradigm/integral operating system”.

Yes, for a new way of life we need another paradigm of governance and in order to be effective and efficient in this new holistic and social oriented paradigm we need to be able to involve ourselves in politics.

This is yet our right, or not?

The true is that we all have to conform ourselves to the laws they already made. Let’s be present in politics and influence the laws that are being done for us.

Yes, this is the point. To survive we must be able to influence the legal environment around us, not just to make policies for the inside of an organization. Or not?

Of course, each person have the right to choose if politics is something they would like to be involved in or not.

I imagine a sociocracy way to make politics that could use collective intelligence and wisdom, in the service of a larger common good.

Your friend,
because I care

p.s. I will be there.