AZ Sociocracy in Quotes

AZ Sociocracy in Quotes

Are you interested in staying warm about sociocracy?

I think there are several ways in which we can deepen our understanding of sociocracy and get more inspiration about it.

One of them, which I propose and support, is to feed our minds and souls every day with quotes from valuable sociocracy books.

Busy people probably don’t have time to read a lot at once, but maybe everyone could take 5 minutes a day to refresh their ideas about sociocracy by reading 2 or 3 quotes.

This is the reason why I started the series of posts called “AZ Sociocracy in Quotes” meaning that we have an interesting, surprising, fresh and light sociocratic journey from A to Z through quotes.

I invite you all to feed yourself with some quotes daily and I guess that by doing this, we will always have the “sociocratic spirit” with us.

We are always in danger of going back to the autocratic dominant philosophy.

In order to avoid this “trap” I think we should have good companions on the way and the quotes about sociocracy are trusted friends on this uneasy but wonderful journey. I invite you to give it a try.

When we have a quote about sociocracy in our minds, I guess the chance to act in a sociocratic manner increases. What do you think?

In case you are interested to enjoy this quotes-journey in sociocracy, you could search the posts using this tags:

• az-sociocracy
  • sociocracy-quotes
  • mvos-sociocracy-manual
  • AZ Sociocracy in Quotes

Your friend,
because I care

Here you have some samples:

AZ Sociocracy in Quotes #001
AZ Sociocracy in Quotes #002
AZ Sociocracy in Quotes #003
AZ Sociocracy in Quotes #004
AZ Sociocracy in Quotes #005